Sunday, August 21, 2005

A New Beginning Awaits...

This here blog, the first of its kind to be authored by yours truly, doth hereby commence this very night/day, the twenty-first of August, two-thousand and five. I haven't the slightest clue what I shall write, nor what I shall do with this blog, but, I intend for it to be a deep, personal, if not scandalous look at the life in which I lead. Granted, not much of interest has, or probably will happen, however, I am convinced that in order to give my life some meaning, I must document my triumphs, my tragedies, my follies and my foibles. I don't intend for many to read this. This is mostly done for selfish reasons alone, with the possibilty that I might share it with the masses in the near future. Until that day comes, I wish myself good day, and hope the best for my future.
In any case, enjoy my first posting. It may be the last, if I succumb my laziness, but I dare not think that to be the case.
Here's to the day, and let us all pray for a better tomorrow.

ciao
parker

0 comments: