Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WWLDD?*

If you haven't seen this already, then shame on you, because it's quite possibly the funniest thing SNL has created since D**k in a Box (or that Surprise Party sketch, but anything with Kristen Wiig is bound to be a cut above):



See? I guess I'm not the only one who saw the connection... And if her miming the shotgun isn't enough to just love Ms. Fey all over the place, then I don't know what is.

Tell me if this is sad or not: I watched a re-run of 30 Rock last week, and seriously just smiled the whole way through. Naturally, I laughed a lot, but man I just can't get enough of her! Seeing her next to Amy Poehler was a treat, and I hope so desperately that she continues to do Gov. Palin well into the election...


*Look to the right...

1 comments:

Hayley said...

I think i have a girl crush on Tina Fey now. It's been coming on slowly with 30 Rock, but this just solidified it.